CONGLP1B - Conversion from Natural Gas to LPG for Boats
This covers what you’ll need to know in order to understand the differences between natural gas and LPG, how this impacts upon testing and gas detection; also installation, servicing and repair of relevant appliances on boats. You must have other LPG qualifications in order to bolt this on.
CoNGLP1, Natural Gas to LPG conversion, covers what you’ll need to know in order to understand the differences between natural gas and LPG, how this impacts upon testing and gas detection; also installation, servicing and repair of relevant appliances. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- The gas storage vessel, connection and supply pipes
- The particular safety considerations for LPG
- locating and securing appliances correctly
- Ventilation requirements
- Flueing requirements, including any condensate outflow
- Tightness testing
- Operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing the appliance
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
This is a bolt on to CONGLP1PD, RPH & LAV and may not be completed as an independent qualification.
A bit of text here to explain as to what the boxes mean. e.g. you have to have all of the qualifications in any one of the boxes to be able to do this course.
|Core Domestic Gas Safety
|Natural Gas to LPG Conversion – Permanent Dwellings
A bit of text explaining as to what happens once you complete the course. This could also mention that you get the below qualifications.