MET4 - Install Domestic Gas Meters
MET4, Install Domestic Gas Meters, covers what you'll need to know in order to safely install & commission domestic gas meters.
MET4 Domestic and small commercial Gas Meters (up to U40 sizes), covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install & commission domestic gas meters. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- Types of meter boxes and housings
- The gas connection and meter outlet
- Securing the meter correctly
- Ventilation requirements (if any)
- Tightness testing
- Inlet & operating pressures
- Commissioning and testing operation of the meter
- Labelling the meter and recording installation details
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
MET4 training is normally completed within half a day, plus additional time to sit the theory & practical assessments.
A bit of text here to explain as to what the boxes mean. e.g. you have to have all of the qualifications in any one of the boxes to be able to do this course.
|CESP1||Core Emergency Service Provider – Natural Gas|
|CMA1||Specific Core for Meter Installers – Natural Gas|
|CoDNESP1||Change over -Domestic To Commercial Meters, E.S.P.|
A bit of text explaining as to what happens once you complete the course. This could also mention that you get the below qualifications.
|MET4||Install Domestic/Commercial Diaphragm Gas Meters|
Stay connected with us.