MET3LS - Install Domestic Gas Meters, Limited Scope
MET3LS, Domestic Gas Meters & Limited Scope, covers what you'll need to know in order to safely install, remove & commission domestic gas meters.
MET3LS, Domestic Gas Meters – Limited Scope up to U6 sizes) , covers what you’ll need to know in order to safely install, remove & commission domestic gas meters. Broadly, the course covers the following knowledge areas.
- Checking the intended installation site.
- Types of meter boxes and housings
- The gas connection and capped meter outlet
- Securing the meter correctly
- Ventilation requirements (if any)
- Tightness testing
- Gas pressures
- Commissioning and testing operation of the meter
- Labelling the meter and recording installation details
- Other ‘site specific’ checks and tests
MET3LS training is normally completed within half a day, plus additional time to sit the theory & practical assessments.
A bit of text here to explain as to what the boxes mean. e.g. you have to have all of the qualifications in any one of the boxes to be able to do this course.
|CMA2LS||Specific Limited Scope for Meter Installers – Natural Gas|
A bit of text explaining as to what happens once you complete the course. This could also mention that you get the below qualifications.
|MET3LS||Install Domestic Gas Meters, Limited Scope|